Rooms are restricted to two people maximum per room. This restriction does also include children as we simply don’t have space for an additional bed. This policy is our best efforts to ensure that your stay here at the farm is as comfortable as can be the most comfortable stay here at our farm. If there is ever an event that there are more than two people to a room a $50 additional fee per person will be added to the credit card on file.
- Reservations are only valid for the names listed on the confirmation.
- One night’s room and tax will be taken as a deposit payment at the time of your reservation.
- Major credit cards are accepted.
- The card used to hold the reservation online will be charged for the deposit.
- You can use a different card for the remaining balance at check-in.
- Making a reservation implies that you accept their reservation and cancellation policies.
- Balances due at check-in must be settled at that time.
- Room rates are subject to change and do not include a 9% county bed tax and a 1.5% Tourism Marketing District assessment.
- Cancellation with a 30-day notice: You will receive a refund of your deposit payment minus a $75 service fee.
- Cancellation within 30 days of your check-in date: You will be charged for the full reservation amount unless they can re-book your room. If they do re-book it, you’ll receive a refund of the re-booked portion minus a $75 service fee.
- Instead of canceling within 30 days, you can change your reservation date, subject to current rates and availability. The rescheduled date must be within 30 days of your original arrival day, and no further changes can be made after rescheduling.
- All cancellations must be in writing via email and are only confirmed once the accommodation replies that they have received the cancellation.
Make sure to understand each specific cancellation procedures and policies to avoid any issues.
Check-in & Check-out Policy:
- Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- During the reservation process, you’ll be asked to provide a general arrival time.
- If you need to arrive earlier or later than the check-in time, please notify them in advance. They’ll try to accommodate your request but might charge an additional rate for early check-in or late check-out.
- If you haven’t checked in by 6:00 pm and haven’t communicated with them, your reservation will be considered a no-show. You’ll be eligible for a refund only if they are able to rebook your room, minus a $75 service fee.
It’s important to communicate any special check-in or check-out needs in advance to avoid any issues with your reservation.
We are a non-smoking facility. We do not allow smoking inside the B&B or outside on the grounds due to our heavily wooded area and wild fire hazard. Non-smoking includes cigarettes, cigars, pipes, vape pens and marijuana. We simply cannot have the odor associated with them for the comfort of our other guests. Violation of this policy will result in a minimum $250.00 cleaning fee.
With the addition of the newest members of our farm and family, we need to revise our pet policy. Santa surprised us and brought two Great Pyrenees puppies, Auggie and GiGi. While they grow and explore and learn the boundaries of the farm, we feel that we can no longer take pets as guests in our rooms. For the safety of your pets and ours we currently have a no pet policy.
Loss or Damage:
Each guest must accept responsibility for any damage they cause to the property, building or contents or any items missing from their room. The costs for additional cleaning, or replacing missing items, repair or replace any damage to the property and belongings to the bed and breakfast will be charged to the guests credit card on file.
Breakfast is served between the hours of 9am-10am. If you missed breakfast for whatever reason a refund for the cost of breakfast will not be given.
Here at Kindred Oak Farm, we are a retreat-focused venue with specific policies regarding children:
- While they appreciate children, they aim to provide a peaceful experience for all guests.
- If you plan to bring children, it’s advisable to call in advance to ensure the proper rooms are booked for a family situation.
- They can only accommodate a maximum of 2 guests per room.
- If your children cause disruptions to other guests, and they need to provide discounts to those affected, the cost of those discounts will be your responsibility.
It’s important to be mindful of our policies to ensure a peaceful and enjoyable stay for all guests.